As a Data Controller, Reconnect, Coaching y Formación, S.L. with CIF B-05408836 and located Calle Rubens 4, 08023, Barcelona (“Soul Reconnect”), aims to respect your privacy and protect the personal data that you may provide to Soul Reconnect in the provision of patient coaching services (“Services”) through the Website and/or Platform.
In compliance with the Spanish Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, “LOPDGDD“) and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter, “GDPR“), the collection and processing of your personal data on our Website and/or Platform will be governed by the terms described below. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com.
- Data collected, purposes, legal basis and storage period
We may collect and process the personal data indicated in accordance with the purposes, legal basis and retention periods set out below:
First name, surname and e-mail address
To manage registration on the Platform, as well as to provide the Services offered.
The personal data indicated will be kept for as long as you are registered on the Platform, i.e. until you inform us that you to unsubscribe or until we proceed to unsubscribe you ourselves.
Manage queries and requests about the Services through our Platform.
The personal data processed for this purpose will be kept for as long as is necessary to deal with your query or request.
To send commercial communications relating to the Services provided, as well as Newsletters.
The data collected will be retained until you decide to withdraw your consent. In the case of the Newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the Service at any time by clicking on the link at the end of the message you receive by email.
To carry out browsing behaviour and statistical analysis that allows us to analyse the browsing behaviour of our Users on the Website.
Consent given through the cookie banner when you start browsing. You can withdraw your consent by following the steps indicated in the Cookies Policy.
The periods of conservation of the information indicated depend on each specific cookie. You can find more information on the information retention periods for each type of cookie in our Cookies Policy.
1 You should note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails and other types of communications, as permitted by law, such as service emails related to our ongoing business relationship. Service emails contain service-related information, such as sending invoices, payment updates, password security issues, and so on.
We may also keep your personal data blocked for the period during which civil, commercial, administrative, criminal or fiscal liabilities may arise, in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. Once these periods have expired, we will delete this personal data.
- Data communication
- Stripe Inc (“Stripe”): in order to provide our Users with a payment gateway to provide our Services. Soul Reconnect has entered into an agreement with Stripe Inc. which provides the necessary legal safeguards with respect to the international transfer of data outside the EEA. For more information about how Stripe may process your personal data, please visit: https://stripe.com/es/privacy
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. (“PayPal”): in order to provide our Users with instant payment services. PayPal has put in place appropriate safeguards (“BCRs”) for international data transfers outside the EEA. For more information about how PayPal may process your personal data, please visit : https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/bcr?locale.x=es_ES
- Google LLC (“Google Analytics”): in order to use Google Analytics which provides analytical services to understand the traffic of Users visiting our Website. Soul Reconnect has signed an agreement with Google that provides the necessary legal guarantees regarding the international transfer of data outside the EEA. For more information about how Google Analytics may treat your personal data, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es.
- Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”): in order to provide the web hosting services. Thinkific may make international transfers outside the EEA, in particular to Canada, which has been declared by the European Commission to be a country of adequate level. For more information about how Thinkific may process your personal data, please visit: https://www.thinkific.com/privacy-policy/.
- Security and confidentiality
We undertake to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures in accordance with the regulations in force to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorised disclosure of or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. The personal data we process will be processed as confidential, and we undertake to inform you and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by our employees, partners, and any other person to whom we make the data accessible.
- Your rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and, if applicable, limitation of processing and portability of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “RGPD”, accompanied by a copy of your ID card or equivalent supporting document. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing you by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation.
Last update: 24 February 2022