The use of our technical cookies is necessary for you to be able to use our Website and/or Platform. With regard to other cookies, you can choose the category of cookies you wish to activate in the cookies banner that appears when you first access our Website and/or Platform.
- What are Cookies?
These are small data files that are downloaded to the User’s device when accessing the Website and/or Platform. Cookies allow Soul Reconnect to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the Users or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise Users visiting the Website and/or Platform.
- What type of cookies does the Website use?
The cookies used on the Website and/or Platform belong to the following categories:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES (NECESSARY): these are the cookies necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the Website and/or Platform. Their use makes it possible to enable the basic functions of the Website such as correctly navigate the pages. Without these cookies our Website and/or Platform cannot function. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect your data through technical cookies is the legitimate interest with our user to facilitate the functionalities of the Website.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: these are cookies that allow us to keep statistics for the optimisation of the Website and/or Platform. They allow us to anonymously identify the User in order to keep an approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time, to know which contents are the most visited, to know whether the User is new or a repeat visitor, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by Users of the Website. The legitimate basis that allows us to collect such data from the User through these analytical cookies is the consent of the User.
Depending on who uses the cookies, the cookies used on the Website and/or Platform may be:
- OWN COOKIES: These are cookies that belong to and are used solely by Soul Reconnect, as editor of the Website and/or Platform, for the purpose of remembering the User’s preferences while browsing the Website and/or Platform. No third party has access to the information collected through the use of Soul Reconnect’s own cookies.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: These are cookies belonging to third party technological service providers on the Website and/or Platform. Their use is associated with analytical processing on the use that the User makes of the Website or to personalise the user experience within the Website and/or Platform, carried out both by Soul Reconnect and by the cookie providers listed in the table in the following section.
In the table in the following section, we show the specific cookies used on the Website and/or Platform, informing you of their name, type, owner, the purpose for which they are used, the categories of data collected by each cookie and when they expire.
NAME AND PURPOSE
_ga: Google Analytics uses this cookie to distinguish users and analyse their behaviour on the website.
gid: Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated each time data are sent to Google Analytics.
_gat: Used by Google Analytics to accelerate request rate
NID: Records a unique ID that identifies the device of a user returning to the Website.
PHPSESSID: This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server.
Until end of session
CONSENT: Functionality of accepting cookies on websites
wp-settings-: Used to customise the User Interface.
wp-settings-time-: Used to customise the User Interface.
Until end of session
- Blocking or deleting cookies
If you wish to delete from your browser the cookies registered by our Website and/or Platform, in general, you should go to the Preferences or Settings menu of your browser and look for the Privacy section. As an example, you can follow the instructions below:
Last update : 24 February 2022